Thursday, June 2, 2011

Apple Cider Vinegar for Excema

[YEA]  04/02/2009: Amanda from Lakeside, Arizona writes: "Apple Cider Vinegar for Excema: My daughter who is now six years old has had excema since she was 5 weeks old. We have tried everything to cure her excema. She has it the worst on her cheeks and around her mouth. I finally found this website that said to use Apple Cider Vinegar. I thought we would give it a try. Two nights ago I gave her 1 tsp. in a glass of juice. She didn't like it but she tried it. Then we took a cotton ball and rubbed it all over her face. She said it stung for about a minute then it went away. I only did this once that day, then the next morning it was absolutely amazing. Her face looked better than it has in years. We did not even give her the APV orally yesterday we just rubbed it all over her face again before bedtime and this morning her face is completely cleared up. I have been calling every family member I know telling them about this. We have quite a few kids in the family that have excema that have had no luck. I am so grateful I found this website. Thank you." 

[YEA]  01/25/2009: Bianca from Baton Rouge, La writes: "I found your website by doing a general search to find if acv could help my infant son with his eczema. My son has had it since he was a month and a half. After his 2 month vaccination, it went crazy. He has been prescribed every cortisteroid cream and even Elidel. He was given a four day dose of oral steroids. It cleared him up beautifully. A week later the eczema was back with a vengeance and worse than before. So I began to research. I started using acv on his skin two days ago and the eczema is drying up very fast and actually the dead skin is slowly peeling away. I have spent so much money on expensive lotions, creams, and whatever else he pediatrician advised. When I asked her about the acv...."Oh that stuff will never work," she said. Of course not. There's too much money to be made by prescribing all of the harmful medicines!!! I am a true believer of this stuff. This morning I gave him a teaspoon in about 3 ounces of apple juice. You can't even tell the difference in the taste. But without the juice... Whoa Mama, that stuff is strong! Everyone in the house will have daily doses of acv from now on. Thank you guys so much for the truth. My son's skin looks so much better already. He doesn't look like a little lobster anymore." 

2 comments:

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete